From MakerVan Labs
MakerVan Labs is a small one-person electronics lab and kit factory based out of Munich, Germany.
The MakerVan was orignially an idea to bring tools and workshops out to wherever the van could find a place to park. A few workshops and lost tools later, we took some of the electronics kits we developed for the workshops to share them online and start developing more.
Now and then, there are still workshops. But today, there's more electronics kits, ideas and else.
- ProMini LoRaWAN Node - now for sale on tindie
- Synthiboard - now for sale on tindie
- MatrixMix - prototypes for sale on tindie for suuuper cheap
- Powerhub XT60 - now for sale on tindie
- ATMega328 LoRaWAN Node - work in progress
- LoRaWAN Battery Monitor - work in progress
- MicroGrid Power Meter LoRaWAN connector - work in progress
Projects supported by the MakerVan Labs
- The Things Network Munich - the local TTN community
- Precious Plastic Munich - DIY plastic recycling
- Munich Maker Lab - THE local hackerspace 😉