From MakerVan Labs
The MakerVan, formally a makerspace on wheels ("#makermovement meets #vanlife"), has transformed into MakerVan Labs.
It started out as the idea to bring tools and workshops out to wherever the van could find a place to park. A few workshops and lost tools later, we took some of the electronics kits we developed for the workshops to share them online and start developing more.
Now and then, there are still workshops. But today, there's more electronics kits, ideas and else.
- ProMini LoRaWAN Node - now for sale on tindie
- Synthiboard - now for sale on tindie
- MatrixMix - prototypes for sale on tindie for suuuper cheap
- ATMega328 LoRaWAN Node - work in progress
- LoRaWAN Battery Monitor - work in progress
- MicroGrid Power Meter LoRaWAN connector - work in progress